Tuesday 14 May 2013

Just finished this mixed set of traditional floats for a chap changing to a more traditional style of fishing, I hope he has a lot of success and enjoys his new floats.

Cane stem Tench drifters with balsa bodies and cork sight bobs.




Porcupine Avons with balsa bodies & porcupine wagglers.




Balsa bodied wagglers with Norfolk reed stems.




Swan quill wagglers.


Balsa on cane chubbers.





Cork on cane pike floats with and without sight bobs.




Sarkanda reed wagglers with cane stems.




3 comments:

  1. Hi Mark,

    You're making stunnuing floaters and bobbers, I like them a lot. I have already heard about your workmanship, and I have written some blog articles (2) about floater-builders and floaters.
    I want to know if it is ok if I use your name and use some pictures of you in a next blog, which is in Dutch. I mention builders and their floats an redirect them using links to their owen websites/blogs.

    My website is: carpphotopassion.wordpress.com and is about carpfishing, but I'm more a carpfisherman who does floater fishing for carp.

    If it is ok, I will mention you in my next blog about floaters and builders (in dutch: "karperdobbers", eg: http://carpphotopassion.wordpress.com/2013/12/30/karperdobbers/?relatedposts_exclude=1086 )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Frenk
      Thank you for your kind words about my floats that's very kind of you, I have read your blog and enjoyed it very much and would be very happy to appear on it,and I can put a link on my blog for your site.
      All the best.
      Mark.

      Delete
  2. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post. bestfishfindersguide.com

    ReplyDelete